How can a pinhole camera be used to see the image of Sun?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th May, 2015, 01:56: PM
Take a large sheet of cardboard and make a small pin hole in the middle of the sheet. Then, hold the sheet up in the Sun and let its shadow fall on a clear area. A small circular image of the Sun will be seen in the middle of the shadow of the cardboard sheet.
Answered by | 14th May, 2015, 03:56: PM
- what is s pin hloe camera
- what is pin hole camera
- what do pinhole camera
- What is pinhole camera? How does the word F appear in a pin hole camera?
- Write any one use of pinhole camera.
- On a bright sunny day, when we pass under a tree covered with a very large number of leaves, we often see bright circular patches of light on the ground. (a) What are the bright circular patches of light? (b) Name the object in this case.
- How is a pinhole camera similar to human eye?
- What is the purpose of enclosing the tracing paper part of a pinhole camera in a bigger box?
- How does a tree looks like when seen through pin hole camera?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number