what is pinhole
Asked by siyathakur041982 | 19th Jul, 2021, 02:14: PM
It is a device to take still photographs without a lens.
It works on the principle of rectilinear propagation of light.
A small pinhole acts as a lens and image is obtained on a tracing paper that acts as a screen.
The hole’s size is same as the size of a commonly used pin’s tip and that it why it is known as a pinhole camera.
The smaller the hole, the sharper the image up to a certain point.
It consists of a rectangular cardboard box blackened from the inside to avoid the unnecessary reflection of light from its sidewalls.
The human eye in bright light is similar to a pinhole camera.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 20th Jul, 2021, 10:07: AM
- what is s pin hloe camera
- what is pin hole camera
- what do pinhole camera
- What is pinhole camera? How does the word F appear in a pin hole camera?
- Write any one use of pinhole camera.
- How can a pinhole camera be used to see the image of Sun?
- On a bright sunny day, when we pass under a tree covered with a very large number of leaves, we often see bright circular patches of light on the ground. (a) What are the bright circular patches of light? (b) Name the object in this case.
- How is a pinhole camera similar to human eye?
- What is the purpose of enclosing the tracing paper part of a pinhole camera in a bigger box?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number