Name two materials used in constructing solar cell.Give 2 uses of solar cell?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th Jun, 2014, 02:06: PM
Materials used in constructing solar cell are:
- Silicon or Indium Phosphorous or Gallium Arsenide.
- Cadmium Sulfide, Cadmium Selenide.
- In space satellites to provide power .
- Used in ships and planes.
- Used in calculators, wrist watches and light meters.
Answered by | 19th Jun, 2014, 04:06: PM
- Question 👇
- Three photodiodes D1, D2 and D3 are made of semiconductors having band gaps of 2.5 eV, 2 eV and 3 eV respectively. which of them will not able to detect light of wavelength 600 NM
- Please draw V-I characteristics of LED.
- Half wave rectifier
- why photodiode should be connected in reverse bias and not in forward bias?
- What is a zener diode? why is it also known as breakdown diode.Name one application of Zener diode.
- Distinguish between photo current and dark current.
- What is the most common use of photodiode?
- The output of an unregulated d.c power is to be regulated. Name the device that can be used for this purpose and draw the relevant circuit diagram.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number