Half wave rectifier
Asked by shariefy0007 | 22nd Feb, 2019, 10:51: PM
Half wave rectifier is Majorly used in AC circuit, since AC current flows as an sinusoidal wave . Any sin wave has upper and lower part also know as half positive and half negative part. For some electrical equipment only particular side of wave is required either positive or negative. These requirements are fullfilled by wave rectifier. Diagram is attached
Answered by Ankit K | 23rd Feb, 2019, 04:35: PM
- Question 👇
- Three photodiodes D1, D2 and D3 are made of semiconductors having band gaps of 2.5 eV, 2 eV and 3 eV respectively. which of them will not able to detect light of wavelength 600 NM
- Please draw V-I characteristics of LED.
- why photodiode should be connected in reverse bias and not in forward bias?
- What is a zener diode? why is it also known as breakdown diode.Name one application of Zener diode.
- Name two materials used in constructing solar cell.Give 2 uses of solar cell?
- Distinguish between photo current and dark current.
- What is the most common use of photodiode?
- The output of an unregulated d.c power is to be regulated. Name the device that can be used for this purpose and draw the relevant circuit diagram.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number