Name the unit used to measure the size of a nucleus and measure it in meters.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The unit used to measure the size of nucleus is Fermi. 1 Fermi = 10-15 m.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- The length , breadth, and thickness of a block are measured as 125.5 cm, 5.0 cm, and 0.32 cm, respectively. Which one of the measurement is most accurate? Explain briefly.
- X=a^2√b÷C^3 whose value is 3% 2% 1% respectively then percentage error of x is
- What is the need for measurement of a physical quantity
- The position-Time Graph of a body of mass 2kg is attached with the question.What is the impulse on the body at t=0s and t=4s ? Please answer
- what is SI unit
- What are systematic errors? What is their cause? How can these be minimized?
- The density of wood is 0.5g/cc . What is its value in SI?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number