Name the muscles which have cylindrical and non-tapering cells.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Apr, 2016, 11:39: AM
Muscles having cylindrical and non-tapering cells are cardiac and striated muscles.
Answered by | 29th Apr, 2016, 01:39: PM
- explain xylem
- contractile protein are found in
- What is a black reaction? How was Camilio Golgi able to identify it
- Is cardiac muscle Striated or unstriated ?
- What is the utility of tissues in multicellular organisms ? give answer in two points sir .
- why do paper cuts hurt so much?
- Who discovered neuron cells for the first time?
- labeled diagram of nerve cell
- Give any four locations where the smooth muscles are found.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number