Name the bone present at the base of the buccal cavity.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jul, 2014, 02:34: PM
Hyoid bone is present at the base of the buccal cavity.
Answered by | 16th Jul, 2014, 04:34: PM
- functions of loose connective tissue and dense connective tissue
- FUNCTIONALLY CARDIAC MUSCLES ARE SIMILAR TO........ A.UNSTRIPED MUSCLES B.STRIPED MUSCLE C.BOTH A & B D.NONE OF THE ABOVE
- detail description about skeletal system ?
- How many bones are present in the human skeletal system?
- State the two major divisions of the human skeletal system.
- Which bone of the axial skeleton is made of 8 bones?
- How many bones are present in the front part of the skull which protects the facial region?
- State the significance of the occipital condyles.
- Name the central hollow portion of the vertebra.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number