CBSE Class 11-science - Skeletal System and Joints Videos
This video explains why osteoarthritis is more common in old people.
- functions of loose connective tissue and dense connective tissue
- FUNCTIONALLY CARDIAC MUSCLES ARE SIMILAR TO........ A.UNSTRIPED MUSCLES B.STRIPED MUSCLE C.BOTH A & B D.NONE OF THE ABOVE
- detail description about skeletal system ?
- How many bones are present in the human skeletal system?
- State the two major divisions of the human skeletal system.
- Which bone of the axial skeleton is made of 8 bones?
- How many bones are present in the front part of the skull which protects the facial region?
- Name the bone present at the base of the buccal cavity.
- State the significance of the occipital condyles.
- Name the central hollow portion of the vertebra.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.