NaF has higher lattis enthalpy than NaCl, still NaCl has higher melting point, why ?
Asked by anirbanbag81 | 13th Jan, 2018, 11:27: AM
NaF has higher lattice enthalpy than NaCl, Therefore, the Melting point of NaF is higher than NaCl.
Answered by Ramandeep | 15th Jan, 2018, 09:57: AM
- why are alkalis used in space shuttles
- wt is parent atom
- which of the alkai metal forms a stable nitride
- Does all alkali metals have plus sign
- A and B are two salts. A with Dil. HCl and B with conc. H2SO4 react to give reddish brown vapours, hence A & B respectively are:
- Is hydration energy topic present in ncert ? And in which chapter is it present???? Tell me..
- why does alkali metal have low ionisation energy
- Why the group 1 elements are called alkali metals?
- Give the name of radioactive alkali metal.
- Why alkali metals are kept in kerosene oil?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number