List the benefits of exercise during adolescence.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th Oct, 2016, 10:01: AM
Benefits of regular exercise:
- Keeps the body fit
- Improves mental health
- Protects the person from heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity
- Builds and maintains healthy muscles, bones and joints
- Increases efficiency in studies, sports and work
- Improves the general sense of well-being and makes a person feel happy
Answered by | 19th Oct, 2016, 12:01: PM
- Give reason for the following: 1) Endocrine system is important for living organism. 2) Girls need to consume food rich in iron. 3) Adolescents should take bath every day. 4) One must say no to drugs.
- why are there periods?
- WHAT ARE THE CHANGES IN MOOD DURING PUBERTY?
- what is teen age pregnancy
- what is adolescence
- what is Puberty
- what is puberty
- puberty in girls and boys???
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number