KELVIN is the S.I. unit of Temperature
273.15 K is equal to 0ºC
And what is the K when the temperature rises to the 100ºC?
please tell me the answer.
Asked by yamantakkarodpati38.7tpstl | 3rd Jul, 2020, 11:07: AM
0ºC = 273.15 K
When temperature is 100ºC
Temperature in Kelvin = Temperature in degree Celcius + 273.15 K
Temperature in Kelvin = 100 + 273.15 = 373.15 K
100°C = 373.15 K
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 3rd Jul, 2020, 12:46: PM
- What is the range of clinical thermometer on fabrenefhit scale and celcius scale?
- how we can check he or she has fever
- What is maximum and minimum thermometer ? how it is used ?
- Is thermometer breakable
- what is thermometer?
- what is laboratory thermometer? what is the work of laboratory thermometer
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KELVIN,CELCIUS,FARANHIGHT WITH FORMULAS
- what would a 10 degree celsius rise in temperature mean in Fahrenheit?? with explanation please
- why does capillary of clinical thermometer have kink
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number