is the common salt used in our homes purely sodium chloride or does it contain any impurities?
Asked by kanakaraju | 16th Mar, 2020, 05:20: PM
Common salt used in our homes is 97- 99% Sodiun chloride.
Very small amount f impurities may present (0.1 -1%)
One of the most common additive is iodine.
Answered by Varsha | 17th Mar, 2020, 06:48: PM
- Which solid compound gives relief when a bee sting causes pain?
- what is the neutralization reaction
- What is the chemical name of baking soda
- what is chemical equation
- What do you mean by crystalline nature of salts?
- what is hardness of water
- What happens when after adding water to quicklime it is applied on the walls ?
- what is a quicklime?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number