in ni-cd cell during recharging process how anions are atrracted by anions being negative charge and how cations are attracted by cathode beinf positively charges?
Asked by Dimple | 13th Oct, 2017, 07:33: PM
Ni-Cd battery is a rechargeable battery.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 15th Oct, 2017, 12:47: PM
- Give one major advantage and disadvantage of Lead storage battery.
- Write the cell reactions which occur in lead storage battery (i) when the battery is in use (ii) when the battery is on charging.
- Which cell is a device to convert the Chemical energy of hydrogen gas into electrical energy?
- Write down the reactions taking place at the electrodes of a Mercury cell. At Anode: The Oxidation of Zinc metal takes place and the Zinc ions react with the OH- ions from the electrolyte to form Zinc hydroxide.
- What are the advantages of a fuel cell over mercury cell?
- Give a one major difference between a primary cell and a secondary cell.
- Giving Cathode and anode reaction of Nickel Cadmium cell illustrate the overall cell reaction.
- Why a Dry cell is termed as dry Cell?
- What do you understand by the term "Corrosion of dry Cell"?
- A lead storage cell acts both as Electrolytic cell as well as Galvanic cell. Explain.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number