Asked by bhuvimishra99 | 14th Jun, 2015, 09:41: PM
Minimum force F should be provided to push the roller in the direction of an arrow as shown in the diagram.
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 15th Jun, 2015, 08:58: AM
- please solve this question.
- Two forces each of magnitude 2N act vertically upwards and downwards respectively at two ends of uniform rod of length 1m which is pivoted at center. Draw a diagram of arrangement and determine the resultant moment of force about the mid point of the rod.
- Write an expression for finding the moment of force about a point
- Weight is 60 gf Area is 1.25 CM square Calculate pressure
- the main gate of the building is 2.6m broad.it can be opened by applying a force of 80N at the middle of the gate 1) calculate the least force which can open the door 2) where should the force be applied
- What is balance point?(Chapter:Centre of Gravity)
- what do you mean by momenum
- State the principle of moments.Please tell fast exam tommorow please...
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number