Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th Dec, 2013, 03:42: AM
Steps of construction.
Answered by | 13th Dec, 2013, 05:42: AM
- Construct a triangle of sides 4,5,6cm and then a triangle similar to it whose sides are 2/3 of the corresponding sides of the first triangle
- Construct a Δ ABC in which AB = 6 cm, ∠A = 30° and ∠B = 60°, Construct another ΔAB’C’ similar to ΔABC with base AB’ = 8 cm.
- Draw a line segment AB = 6 cm. Divide it externally in the ratio 3: 5
- Draw a line segment AB = 6 cm. Divide it externally in the ratio 5: 3. Justify the construction.
- Divide a line segment of length 7 cm into three parts in the proportion 2: 3: 4.
- Divide a line segment of length 9 cm internally in the ratio 4: 3. Also, give the justification.
- Divide a line segment of length 8 cm in the ratio 3:2.
- Construct a right angled triangle whose hypotenuse measures 6cm and the length of one of whose sides containing the right angle is 4 cm.
- Construct a triangle similar to a given triangle ABC such that each of its sides is two thirds of the corresponding sides of triangle ABC. It is given that BC= 6 cm, angle B = 50oand angle C = 60o.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number