Image has been uploaded below. Please solve bit i.
Asked by bjayanta | 27th Feb, 2019, 09:56: PM
Ssolution is attached
Answered by Ankit K | 28th Feb, 2019, 10:13: PM
- what is flux
- Unit of Electric flux_?
- A point charge is placed at the centre of a closed Gaussian spherical surface of radius r. Electric flux passing through the surface is Φ. How is the electric flux Φ through the surface affected when the following changes are made in turn: (i) The spherical surface is replaced by a cylindrical surface of the same radius? (ii) The point charge is replaced by an electric dipole? Justify your answer in each case.
- Plzz explain
- A CHARGE IS PLACED AT THE CORNER OF A CUBE. WHAT IS THE NET FLUX COMING FROM THE CUBE?
- A square is placed in a uniform electric field E parallel to the horizontal such that the plane of the square makes an angle of 30° with the field.If the side of the square is a,find the flux through the square wire.
- In which case the electric field lines are parallel to one another?
- Why we use a test charge of small magnitude?
- Give any one benefit of introducing the concept of electric field?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number