CBSE Class 12-science - Electric Flux Videos
Help in this question.
- Charge of 2C is placed at the centre of a cube of volume 8 cm^3. What is the electric flux passing through one face?
- The electric field components in are Ex = A+Bx, Ey = Ez = 0, in which A = 800 N/C , B= 100 N/C-m. Calculate (a) the flux through the cube (b) the charge within the cube. Assume that a = 0.1 m
- Can we use the formula electric flux is equal to E×A cos theta
- what is flux
- Unit of Electric flux_?
- A point charge is placed at the centre of a closed Gaussian spherical surface of radius r. Electric flux passing through the surface is Φ. How is the electric flux Φ through the surface affected when the following changes are made in turn: (i) The spherical surface is replaced by a cylindrical surface of the same radius? (ii) The point charge is replaced by an electric dipole? Justify your answer in each case.
Image has been uploaded below. Please solve bit i.
- A CHARGE IS PLACED AT THE CORNER OF A CUBE. WHAT IS THE NET FLUX COMING FROM THE CUBE?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.