If the TSA of a cylinder is 1672 cm^2 and h = 12 cm, find r.
Asked by dhanya_mk2000 | 10th Jan, 2020, 08:05: PM
Answered by Arun | 11th Jan, 2020, 10:14: PM
- Why isn't the base of the cylinder included in the TSA of the bird bath??
- a tent is in the shape of a right circular cylinder up to a height of 3 m and conical above it. the total height of the tent is 13.5 m and the radius of its base is 14m. find the cost of cloth required to make the tent at the rate of rs. 80 per metre.
- Acircus tent is cylindrical upto a height of 3.3m and conical above it. If the slant height and perpendicular height of conical part is 40 m and 24m respectively, then find the total canvas used in making a tent. Also find the cost of canvasing a tent at the rate of rs.12.5 per m sq. (II=3.14)
- A tin maker bought a sheet of tin of length 4.40m and width 1.16m he made cylindrical tins closed on both the sides of height 20cm and radius 7cm while making each tin 88cm2 sheet is wasted ,then how many tins can be made from sheet?
- A hemisphere of maximum possible diameter is placed over a cuboidal block of side 7 cm .find the surface area of the solid so formed.
- question no 13 part 1
- A circus tent consists of a cylindrical base surmounted by a conical roof. The radius of the cylinder is 20 m. The height of the tent is 63 m and that of the cylindrical base is 42 m. Find the area of the canvas used for making it.
- A solid is made of a cylinder with hemispherical ends. If the entire length of the solid is 108 cm and the diameter of the hemispherical ends is 36 cm, find the cost of polishing the surface of the solid at the rate of 7 paise per sq. cm.
- From a solid cylinder, whose height is 8 cm and radius 6 cm, a conical cavity of height 8 cm and of base radius 6 cm is hollowed out. Find the total surface area of the remaining solid.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number