if the carbon bonded to halogen is hybridised ,how will it be classified?
Asked by ABHILASHA | 22nd Aug, 2020, 05:09: AM
if the carbon bonded to halogen is sp2 hybridised carbon of alkene then it will be known as allylic halide.
If the carbon bonded to halogen is sp2 hybridised carbon of benzene then it will be known as aryl halide.
Answered by Ravi | 22nd Aug, 2020, 05:55: PM
- Write the IUPAC name of the given compound.
- difference between allilyc carbon and vinalliyc carbpn
- In iupac naming of (Ch3)3cch2ch(br)c6h5 we took aliphatic chain containing bromine as main chain but in naming of M-ClCH2C6H4CH2C(CH3)3 we took benzene as main chain Why
- Iupac naming
- which out of the following is a methanide ion? a) c2- b) (c2)2- c) (c3)4- d) c4-
- What is hybridisation in C2H4
- Can we write CH3COOH as C2H4O2??
- Which of the following carbocations is most stable nd why??
- 11th sum with explanation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number