If the angle between F=2N and displacement d=4m,angle is 45 .find the work done by this force.
Asked by thakursonali2000 | 27th Aug, 2015, 07:00: PM
Given: Force F = 2 N,
Displacement d = 4m,
θ = 45o
Work done W = Fd cos θ
= 2N × 4m cos 45o
= 5.65 Nm
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 20th Dec, 2017, 07:49: PM
- please solve the attached problem
- Can o get more number of conceptual questions???
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 5
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 4
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 2
- If the percentage error of momentum of a body is 100%, find the percentage error of the Kinetic energy of the body ising mass and velocity.
- Calculate the work done in raising a stone of mass 5 kg and specific gravity 3,lying at the bed of a lake through a height of5 km .
- 25th sum
- A block of mass 2.5kg is sliding down a smooth inclined plane. The spring arranged near the bottom of the inclined plane has a force constant 600 N/m. Find the compression in the spring just after the block strikes the spring. Horizontal length=4m Height=3m Inclined length=5m
- An electron of energy10^3 eV is fired normally to the infinite.Conducting plate from 5mm.Calculate the minimum surface charge density on the conducting plate so that electron does not strike the plate .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number