if a plane mirror is rotated by an angle of theta by how much will the angle between the incident and the reflected ray change?
Asked by priyankakiran2017 | 22nd Jun, 2022, 07:07: PM
For a plane mirrors, the reflected ray turns through the angle 2θ when a flat mirror is rotated through an angle θ.
However, the image's size is unaltered, only its position changes.
For more detials you can click here.
Answered by Jayesh Sah | 23rd Jun, 2022, 12:51: PM
- An object at distance of 24cm is placed in front of Concave. mirror having focal length 10cm. find image distance. Nature of image and magnification
- Mirror formula
- The distance between the real object and its image in a convex mirror of focal length 12 cm is 32 cm. the size of the object is 1cm. the object distance will be
- when we reverse the image then image will formed or not
- A REAL OBJECT IS LOCATED IS LOCATED AT ZERO END OF A METER STICK. A CONCAVE MIRROR LOCATED AT 100 cm END OF THE METER STICK FORMS AN IMAGE OF THE OBJECT AT THE 70cm POSITION. A CONVEX MIRROR PLACED AT THE 60cm POSITION FORMS A FINAL IMAGE AT THE 10 cm POINT WHAT IS THE RADIUS OF CURVATURE OF THE CONVEX MIRROR?
- A concave mirror produces three times magnified (enlarged) real image of an object placed at 10cm in front of it . Where is the image located?
- why presently sign convention is known as new sign convention
- findthe size nature and position of image formed when an object of size 1 cm is placed at a distance of 15from a fro from a concave mirror of focal length 10cm cm from a concave mirror of focal length in centimetre from a concave mirror of
- please find the answer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number