CBSE Class 10 - Mirror Formulae Videos
Magnification of a spherical mirror is the ratio of
If magnification is negative, then the image formed is
For a convex mirror,
- the angle between an incident ray and the reflecting surface is 55°. what will be the total angle between the incident and reflected ray?
- a concave mirror has a radius of curvature of 0.4m. find the position and size of the image of an object placed 0.2m high and is placed 0.8m in front of a concave mirror.
- An object at distance of 24cm is placed in front of Concave. mirror having focal length 10cm. find image distance. Nature of image and magnification
- if a plane mirror is rotated by an angle of theta by how much will the angle between the incident and the reflected ray change?
- Mirror formula
- The distance between the real object and its image in a convex mirror of focal length 12 cm is 32 cm. the size of the object is 1cm. the object distance will be
- when we reverse the image then image will formed or not
A REAL OBJECT IS LOCATED IS LOCATED AT ZERO END OF A METER STICK. A CONCAVE MIRROR LOCATED AT 100 cm END OF THE METER STICK FORMS AN IMAGE OF THE OBJECT AT THE 70cm POSITION. A CONVEX MIRROR PLACED AT THE 60cm POSITION FORMS A FINAL IMAGE AT THE 10 cm POINT WHAT IS THE RADIUS OF CURVATURE OF THE CONVEX MIRROR?
- A concave mirror produces three times magnified (enlarged) real image of an object placed at 10cm in front of it . Where is the image located?
- why presently sign convention is known as new sign convention
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.