CBSE Class 10 Physics Light - Reflection and Refraction
Which of the following is the correct mirror formula?
Focal length is ________ for a convex mirror.
If the object is kept at the centre of curvature of a concave mirror, then the magnification of the image is
- An object at distance of 24cm is placed in front of Concave. mirror having focal length 10cm. find image distance. Nature of image and magnification
- if a plane mirror is rotated by an angle of theta by how much will the angle between the incident and the reflected ray change?
- Mirror formula
- The distance between the real object and its image in a convex mirror of focal length 12 cm is 32 cm. the size of the object is 1cm. the object distance will be
- when we reverse the image then image will formed or not
A REAL OBJECT IS LOCATED IS LOCATED AT ZERO END OF A METER STICK. A CONCAVE MIRROR LOCATED AT 100 cm END OF THE METER STICK FORMS AN IMAGE OF THE OBJECT AT THE 70cm POSITION. A CONVEX MIRROR PLACED AT THE 60cm POSITION FORMS A FINAL IMAGE AT THE 10 cm POINT WHAT IS THE RADIUS OF CURVATURE OF THE CONVEX MIRROR?
- A concave mirror produces three times magnified (enlarged) real image of an object placed at 10cm in front of it . Where is the image located?
- why presently sign convention is known as new sign convention
- findthe size nature and position of image formed when an object of size 1 cm is placed at a distance of 15from a fro from a concave mirror of focal length 10cm cm from a concave mirror of focal length in centimetre from a concave mirror of
please find the answer
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.