How to obtain bright fringes by young double slit experiment. ??
Asked by yadavnitish688 | 14th Dec, 2019, 06:04: AM
Conditins for obtaining fringes from double slit experiment:
1. The two sources should be coherent.
2.The interference pattern is more prominent if the difference between the sources is less. Ther smaller the distance more clear will be the pattern.
3.There should not be much difference between the amplitude of the waves coming from the sources.
For obtaining bright fringes the path difference shoul be nλ
This is the general condition for obtaining bright fringes on the screen.
Here y is the distance of the bright fringes from the center.d= distance between the slits. D= distance between the slit and the screen and λ is the wavelength.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 14th Dec, 2019, 05:43: PM
- Why emission spectra are seen in only those gases which have low density or low number of collisions?
- What is the radius of an electron?
- THE VALUE OF GROUND STATE ENERGY OF HYDROGEN ATOM IS -13.6eV WHAT DOES THE NEGATIVE SIGN SIGNIFY AND HOW MUCH ENERGY IS REQUIRED TO TAKE AN ELECTRON IN THIS ATOM FROM GROUND STATE TO THE FIRST EXCITED STATE ?
- What is the order of velocity of an electron in H atom in ground state ?
- What is the order of velocity of an electron in a H-atom in ground state?
- Using de Boglie's hypothesis, explain with the help of a suitable diagram, Bohr's second postulate of quantisation of energy levels in a hydrogen atom.
- The ground state energy of hydrogen atom is -13.6eV. What are the kinetic and potential energies of the electron in this state?
- the maxmium wavelength of hydrogen spectral line of paschen series is
- What is Bohr's quantization condition for the angular momentum of an electron in the second orbit?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number