how many significamt figures does the following figures have?
Asked by damarlasumanjali | 25th Jun, 2014, 08:30: PM
Significant figures are as follows:
1) 20 = 1
2) 50.00005 = 7
3) 25.000 = 5
4) 36.1000000 = 9
5) 92.0101= 6
6) 53.010 = 5
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 26th Jun, 2014, 10:08: AM
- -Inductive effect is more for -OH or -OR?
- what is empirical formula of compound?
- calculate the percentage of carbon in 22% pure co2
- Calculate number of electrons present in 8 gram of CH4^+
- how many moles of methane are required to produce 22g co2 after combustion
- what is mile concept
- Why is 'Molarity wrt H+ ion'= 'Normality of the Acid' ??
- 9.7 g of hydrate of CUSO4 loses 3.5 g of water on heating.what is the empirical formula of the hydrate?
- avogadro no.??
- કુદરતમાંથી મેળવવામાં આવેલ સૌપ્રથમ કાર્બનિક પદાર્થ કયો???? A. આલ્ડિહા Ed B. આલ્કોહોલ C. કારબોક્સિલિક એસિડ D. યુરિયા
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number