How f2 have more oxidising power than cl2
Asked by chhatrashalsingh1307p | 7th Jan, 2020, 02:55: AM
As in electrochemical series F2 is placed above Cl2 and F2 has most +ve reduction potential.so F2 is better oxidising agent than Cl2.
Answered by | 7th Jan, 2020, 01:34: PM
- Plz answer 3.14
- Why does specific conductivity decrease with dilution
- Define Ohm's law?
- What is the relation between degree of ionisation and dilution of weak electrolytes?
- Name the two parameters on which the resistance of a conductor depends?
- Derive the S.I unit of Resistivity.
- Calculate the molar conductivity of a 0.8 M solution of electrolyte whose Resistivity is 5 ×10-3 ohm cm.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number