Asked by lovemaan5500 | 13th Aug, 2019, 05:50: PM
V = 20 V
I = 1.198 ampere
Radius of column = 4/2 = 2 cm
Area of cross section = πr2
=3.14× 4 = 12.56 cm2
Specific conductance, K= Conductance×Cell constant
=0.0572 ohm−1 cm−1
Answered by Varsha | 14th Aug, 2019, 12:12: PM
- How f2 have more oxidising power than cl2
- Plz answer 3.14
- Why does specific conductivity decrease with dilution
- Define Ohm's law?
- What is the relation between degree of ionisation and dilution of weak electrolytes?
- Name the two parameters on which the resistance of a conductor depends?
- Derive the S.I unit of Resistivity.
- Calculate the molar conductivity of a 0.8 M solution of electrolyte whose Resistivity is 5 ×10-3 ohm cm.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number