How can you identify a plane mirror, a concave mirror and a convex mirror without touching?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 21st Jul, 2017, 10:35: AM
They can be identified by observing the nature of image of our face.
Plane mirror - produces virtual, erect image of the same size as our face.
Concave mirror - produces virtual, erect and magnified image of our face
Convex mirror - produces virtual, erect and diminished image of our face
Answered by | 21st Jul, 2017, 12:35: PM
- Prove that F = r/2
- A 4.5 cm needle is placed 12 cm away from a convex mirror of focal length 15 cm. Give the location of the image and the magnification. Describe what happens as the needle is moved farther from the mirror.
- a concave mirror produces three times magnified(enlarged)real image of an object placed at 10 cm in front of it.where is the image located?
- Please solve this question?
- an object of 5cm height is placed at a distance of 20cm in front of a convex mirror of radius of curvature 30cm. find the position of image its nature and size
- How to draw a ray diagram to find the image when object kept at 8cm from the pole for convex mirror
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number