Honey bee produces honey.In terms of food chain is the honey bee producer or a consumer?Explain
Asked by Sunita | 2nd Mar, 2018, 10:45: AM
Honeybee is a consumer because it consumes nectars from the plants. It cannot manufacture its own food like plants.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Mar, 2018, 11:14: AM
- Name the following : 1) The kind of plastids found in mesophyll cells of leaf 2) The compound which stores energy in the cells 3) The part of chloroplast where the dark reaction of photosynthesis takes place
- What is the shape of the shape of guard cell present in the stomata
- In flowering plants,in which form is the food produced during photosynthesis,transported to its different parts?
- What is the source of carbon dioxide for aquatic plants?
- what is variegated plant ? give one example.
- what is the process of conversion of atp to adp in phothosynthesis known as??
- Name the following 1. first stable product of photosynthesis? 2. immediate product of photosynthesis?
- Role of Photosynthesis in Plant to maintain Biogeochemical cycle.
- Why is a leaf destarched before doing an experiment on photosynthesis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number