hello teachers well this question is not related to my course m student and passionately want a cosmos telesope should you just asking should give me a telesope if i top in my board exams i promise i say eveyone one that i leared from topperlearning
i just ask its your wish teachers if you dont give me than just tell me how it made but cosmos related not ordinary i just request as a student
Asked by saggugurupal | 18th Aug, 2016, 10:44: PM
The process of making a good reflecting telescope is complicated.
It involves a long process wherein the kit needs to be bought. The kit contains a glass, some abrasives, polish, etc.
You will also need to build a stand as per your height. The following process needs to be followed:
1) Build a steady table for grinding and polishing. You can find a model on the internet.
2) Take the kit and use the abrasives to grind the glass. The grinding time for a glass depends on the diameter of the glass. It is usually around 30 hours for a 5 inch telescope.
3) After grinding, polish the glass. It takes another 20 - 30 hours for the same.
4) Send the finished glass to someone who can apply a coat of silver to it so that it becomes a mirror.
5) Construct a suitable casing for the telescope. You will need a good PVC pipe and few tools. Also bring a plane mirror for aligning it at 45 degree angle to view the objects.
6) Buy few lenses as per your requirement.
NOTE: The telescope can take any where between 6 - 8 months to be made. You will need patience and thoroghness to make your own.
Currently focus on your studies and after the boards if time permits, start making a telescope of your own.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 19th Aug, 2016, 01:15: PM
- Define and write expression for magnifying power of an astronomical telescope in normal adjustment (i,e, when the final image is formed at infinity)
- Find the maximum magnifying power of a compound microscope having a 25 diopter lens as the objective, a 5 diopter lens as the eyepiece and the separation 30 cm between the two lenses. The least distance for clear vision is 25 cm.
- the magniuifying power of a telescope is 9. when it adjusted for parallel rays the didtance b/w the eye piece and objective lens is 20cm find the focal length of both lenses
- which mirror does used in microscope and why?
- Is combination of a mirror and lens in syllabus of class 12?
- astronomical telesccope with full explaination
- A compound microscope consists of an objective of focal length 1 cm and eye piece of focal length 5 c separated by 12.2 cm. At what distance from the objective should an object be placed so that the final image is formed at least distance of distinct vision?
- A convex lens of focal length 15 cm is placed in front of a convex mirror. Both are coaxial and the lens is 5 cm from the apex of the mirror. When an object is placed on the axis at a distance of 20 cm from the lens ,it is found that the image coincides with the object. Calculate the radius of curvature of the mirror.
- discuss about the qualitative Idea resolving power of astronomical telescope
- Draw a labelled ray diagram showing the course of rays in an astronomical telescope,when the final image is formed at least distance of distinct vision. Write mathematical expression for its magnifying power.By increasing the diameter of the objective of telescope, we can increase its range,why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number