CBSE Class 12-science Physics Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- derive the expression for the magnifying Power and the length of a compound microscope using two convex lenses.
- derive an expression for the magnifying power of an astronomical telescope in normal adjustment?
- Define and write expression for magnifying power of an astronomical telescope in normal adjustment (i,e, when the final image is formed at infinity)
- Find the maximum magnifying power of a compound microscope having a 25 diopter lens as the objective, a 5 diopter lens as the eyepiece and the separation 30 cm between the two lenses. The least distance for clear vision is 25 cm.
- the magniuifying power of a telescope is 9. when it adjusted for parallel rays the didtance b/w the eye piece and objective lens is 20cm find the focal length of both lenses
- which mirror does used in microscope and why?
- Is combination of a mirror and lens in syllabus of class 12?
- astronomical telesccope with full explaination
- A compound microscope consists of an objective of focal length 1 cm and eye piece of focal length 5 c separated by 12.2 cm. At what distance from the objective should an object be placed so that the final image is formed at least distance of distinct vision?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.