CBSE Class 12-science - Total Internal Reflection Videos
- how do optical fibres transmit light without absorption
- When a ray of light travels from rarer to denser medium, can the angle of refraction in denser medium be more than the critical angle for the given pair of media?
- the refracive index of a glass is 1.5. A sphere of this glass is immersed in water having refractive index as 4/3 .The critical angle for light rays originating within the sphere
- What is Total Internal Reflection? State two conditions which should be fulfilled for this phenomena.
- Why is it that the images formed by total internal reflection are brighter than those formed by mirrors or lenses?
- What is critical angle?
- State the uses of optical fibres.
- What will be the value of critical angle for total internal reflectionof light travelling from glass into water. Given
- Why or how does a diamond sparkle more than a transparent material like glass cut out in same shape?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.