CBSE Class 12-science - Optical Instruments Videos
- derive the expression for the magnifying Power and the length of a compound microscope using two convex lenses.
- derive an expression for the magnifying power of an astronomical telescope in normal adjustment?
- Define and write expression for magnifying power of an astronomical telescope in normal adjustment (i,e, when the final image is formed at infinity)
- Find the maximum magnifying power of a compound microscope having a 25 diopter lens as the objective, a 5 diopter lens as the eyepiece and the separation 30 cm between the two lenses. The least distance for clear vision is 25 cm.
- the magniuifying power of a telescope is 9. when it adjusted for parallel rays the didtance b/w the eye piece and objective lens is 20cm find the focal length of both lenses
- which mirror does used in microscope and why?
- Is combination of a mirror and lens in syllabus of class 12?
- Derivation of compound microscope
- astronomical telesccope with full explaination