Can you explain me about the canal rays experiment with a diagram
Can you tell me why the alpha scattering experiment is carried out in vaccum.
Asked by seeni2005 | 1st Dec, 2018, 11:19: AM
Please check if this link works, CANAL RAY EXPERIMENT.
Answered by | 3rd Dec, 2018, 05:31: PM
- Are atoms divisible or indivisible?
- WHO IS CHADWICK?
- why thomson's model of atom was rejected?
- discovery of neutron
- Write an experiment to show that cathode ray travell in a straight line
- what are protons made of ?
- List important feature of Dalton atomic theory
- compare the properties of electron proton and neutron
- IS THE 1ST POSTULATE OF DALTON( all matter are made of very tiny particles called atom ) IS RIGHT?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number