I HAVE A QUESTION THAT,
IF BODIES OF UNEQUAL MASSES HAVE SAME K.E. WHICH HAS LAEGER MOMENTUM?...
PLEASE, HELP ME OUT AND REPLY ME FAST AS TOMORROW IS MY EXAM...
Asked by snehal.nivsarkar1 | 19th Sep, 2014, 04:30: PM
The momentum of a body of mass moving with a velocity v is given by P= m v,
Here kinetic energy is same for both the bodies. So P directly depends on the mass of the bodies. i.e. Momentum will be large if m is large.
Thus momentum will be greater for the heavy body.
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 21st Sep, 2014, 11:39: AM
- please solve the attached problem
- Can o get more number of conceptual questions???
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 5
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 4
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 2
- If the percentage error of momentum of a body is 100%, find the percentage error of the Kinetic energy of the body ising mass and velocity.
- Calculate the work done in raising a stone of mass 5 kg and specific gravity 3,lying at the bed of a lake through a height of5 km .
- 25th sum
- A block of mass 2.5kg is sliding down a smooth inclined plane. The spring arranged near the bottom of the inclined plane has a force constant 600 N/m. Find the compression in the spring just after the block strikes the spring. Horizontal length=4m Height=3m Inclined length=5m
- An electron of energy10^3 eV is fired normally to the infinite.Conducting plate from 5mm.Calculate the minimum surface charge density on the conducting plate so that electron does not strike the plate .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number