Give the value of P, V, and T at STP and NTP
Asked by adisuncheti | 26th Aug, 2021, 12:56: AM
Temperature and Pressure at STP is 273.15 K and 0.987 atm respectively.
Temperature and Pressure at NTP is 293.15 K and 1 atm resapectively.
Voume depends on other factors but for ideal gas it is taken 22.4 litre in both cases.
Answered by Ravi | 26th Aug, 2021, 03:36: PM
- The vapour density of a gas at 25 degree centigrade is 25.What will be its Vapour density at 50 degree centigrade?Explain.
- What factors are responsible for the existence of matter in three states?
- How gases can be liquefied?
- Convert 25oC into Kelvin scale.
- Convert 120 Fahrenheit into Celsius scale.
- Out of fluorine and nitrogen monoxide which one has the higher melting and boiling points? Explain.
- Which has a higher boiling point I2 or Br2?
- Which should have a lower boiling point H2O or H2S?
- What is the SI unit of temperature?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number