CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry States of Matter
- The vapour density of a gas at 25 degree centigrade is 25.What will be its Vapour density at 50 degree centigrade?Explain.
- What factors are responsible for the existence of matter in three states?
- How gases can be liquefied?
- Convert 25oC into Kelvin scale.
- Convert 120 Fahrenheit into Celsius scale.
- Out of fluorine and nitrogen monoxide which one has the higher melting and boiling points? Explain.
- Which has a higher boiling point I2 or Br2?
- Which should have a lower boiling point H2O or H2S?
- What is the SI unit of temperature?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.