Functions of artriole,artery
Asked by gsrinivas8088 | 21st Jul, 2020, 05:10: PM
Arteries transport blood away from the heart and branch into smaller vessels, forming arterioles.
Arterioles distribute blood to capillary beds, the sites of exchange with the body tissues.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 22nd Jul, 2020, 12:20: PM
- this one
- Why is it necessary to maintain normal osmotic concentration of the blood?
- Name the two fluids that circulate in the body
- if lymph takes nutrients to those areas where the blood cannot reach, how will oxygen reach those regions, as there is no rbc in the lymph? please explain.
- function of blood
- Do we just need to know that veins carry blood towards the heart
- Who discovered White blood cell
- Why infants and children have more RBCs than adult human beings?
- What is meant by pH of blood?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number