formula of osmoregulatory
Asked by tanisha387singh | 21st Feb, 2021, 01:42: PM
Osmoregulation is the process of maintaining salt and water balance (osmotic balance) across membranes within the body.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Feb, 2021, 11:44: AM
- question: lymph flows in a) intracellular space b) extracellular space c) artery d) vein
- Does double circulation take place in reptiles ?
- what is heartbeat and blood pressure
- In which direction the lymph travels
- why does absorbtion of digested food occur in small intestine
- What are the component of the transport system in human being? What are the function of these components.
- what is digestive system
- when we say ventricles have thicker muscular wall than atria do.what does atria do means ?? atria do
- How our heart pumps blood
- how does transport of gases take place between lungs and cells
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number