findthe size nature and position of image formed when an object of size 1 cm is placed at a distance of 15from a fro from a concave mirror of focal length 10cm cm from a concave mirror of focal length in centimetre from a concave mirror of
Asked by raghvendrasingh11077 | 21st Oct, 2020, 03:13: PM
f = -10 cm (focal length of concave mirror)
u = - 15 cm
height of object, ho = 1 cm
v = ?
height of image, hi = ?
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st Oct, 2020, 07:22: PM
- when we reverse the image then image will formed or not
- A REAL OBJECT IS LOCATED IS LOCATED AT ZERO END OF A METER STICK. A CONCAVE MIRROR LOCATED AT 100 cm END OF THE METER STICK FORMS AN IMAGE OF THE OBJECT AT THE 70cm POSITION. A CONVEX MIRROR PLACED AT THE 60cm POSITION FORMS A FINAL IMAGE AT THE 10 cm POINT WHAT IS THE RADIUS OF CURVATURE OF THE CONVEX MIRROR?
- A concave mirror produces three times magnified (enlarged) real image of an object placed at 10cm in front of it . Where is the image located?
- why presently sign convention is known as new sign convention
- please find the answer
- why can't we write mirror formula as f = v + u
- Is magnification =f/f-u (or) f/u-f
- In which part of mirror we will take positive and negative sign?In Concave and convex mirror
- in magnification topic numerical problem solve
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number