Express 2x = 5y in the form ax + by + c = 0Express 2x = 5y in the form ax + by + c = 0Express 2x = 5y in the form ax + by + c = 0
Asked by swatipuspapatel | 8th Feb, 2021, 06:51: PM
2x = 5y
→ 2x - 5y + 0 = 0
Here, a = 2, b = -5 and c = 0
→ 2x - 5y+ 0 = 0 is of the form ax + by + c = 0.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 8th Feb, 2021, 07:16: PM
- what is linear equations
- The number of girls in class IX is 2 more than thrice the number of boys. Represent the above statement by a linear equation in variables ‘x’ and ‘y’.
- In △ABC and △DEF , AB = FD , and ∠A = ∠D . The two triangles will be congruent by SAS axiom if
- The point (m, -m) always lies on the line. x=m y=-m x+y=0 x=y
- A two digit number is 1 less than twice the number obtained after reversing the digits. Form a linear equation in two variables for the given situation and express it in standard form.
- the taxi fare in a city is as follows:for the first kilometre,the fare is rupees 8 and for thesubsequent distance it is rupees 5 per km. taking the distance covered as x km and total fare as rupees y, write a linear equation for this information ,and draw its graph.
- which one of the following options true ,and why y=3x+5
- 3x-y=5; 4x+3y=11
- The cost of one pen is equal to four times of pencil.change to ax+by+c=0 .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number