Asked by  | 13th Sep, 2008, 07:42: PM

Expert Answer:

The halogens or halogen elements are a series of nonmetal elements from Group 17 comprising fluorine, F; chlorine, Cl; bromine, Br; iodine, I; and astatine, A.

Answered by  | 15th Sep, 2008, 07:58: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.