diffrence between asters and spindle fibre
Asked by siddhi.nigam | 14th Jun, 2015, 01:52: PM
(i) It remains attached to the chrmosome.
(ii) The fibre runs in between two daughter centrioles
(i) It is not attached to the chromosome.
(ii)Fibres originate friom the centriole forming a star shaped structure called as aster.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 14th Jun, 2015, 08:16: PM
- The site of initiation of cell division in animal cell.
- Explain cell cycle.
- Q. A cell has five pairs of chromosomes. After mitotic division, the number of chromosomes in the daughter cells will be: A. Five B. Ten C. Twenty D. Forty plz answer
- 1.In which phase of mitosis a e the following DISTINCTLY VISIBLE: a.Chromosome b. Chromatinfibre 2.In which stage of karyokinesis does cytokinesis (of both plant and animal cell) occur?
- What is kyrokinesis ?
- Identify the stage and type of cell Name the part label 1
- What is mitosis?
- Sir/Mam please can you help me to understand meiosis and mitosis with diagrams? and how further fertilization takes place?
- Why during s phase protein and RNA are not synthesized?
- What is the unique feature of late anaphase ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number