Determine the rate law and the value of k for the following reaction using the data provided.
[n2o5] initial rate
0.093 4.84 x 10^-4
0.084 4.37 X 10^-4
0.224 1.16 x 10^-3
Asked by lekhakarthikeyan | 26th Aug, 2018, 08:00: PM
[N2O5] Initial rate
0.093 4.84 x 10-4 --------- (1)
0.184 9.37 X 10-4 ---------(2)
0.224 1.16 x 10-3 ---------(3)
From equation (1) and (2), it is observed that when the concentration of [N2O5] doubles the rate is also doubled.
Also, from equation (1) and (3) it is observed that when the concentration of [N2O5] triple the rate is also tripled.
k = 5.2×10-3 s-1
Rate =5.2×10-3 s-1 [N2O5]
Answered by Varsha | 27th Aug, 2018, 04:38: PM
- rate equation
- pls solve
- In the reaction A + 2B 2C + D. If the concentration of A is increased four times and B is decreased to half of its initial concentration then the rate becomes
- 4.80 ques
- 4.22 sum plz
- Rate of formation of so3 according to reaction 2so2+02=2so3 is 1.6×10-3 kg/min.find rate at which so2 reacts is. Can u pls expain me what is the meaning of rate at which so2 react. is it means rate of reaction or rate of disappearance of so2
- Sir can you please explain michaelis montenegro equation
- The rate of reaction at 40°C is 5 units. The rate of same reaction on at 80°C is
- What is the ratio of t3/4:t1/2 for a first order reaction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number