Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th Aug, 2014, 10:36: AM
Plasmogamy is the fusion of protoplasms of motile or non-motile gametes.
Answered by | 6th Aug, 2014, 12:36: PM
- why are some fungi grouped under imperfect fungi
- glomus belongs to??
- what are zygospores? what is the fruiting body of basidiomycetes known as?
- fungi show external fertilization it means outside the body
- Is dandruf a type of sporozoan ?.If so which is its spore stage?
- what is septate
- Name a unicellular fungus.
- What is mycorrhiza?
- Name the group of fungi which are also known as sac fungi.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number