fungi show external fertilization it means outside the body
Asked by jk5789924 | 1st May, 2020, 03:47: PM
When fertilisation occurs outside the body of an organism, it is called external fertilisation. Examples: Fungi, algae.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 1st May, 2020, 08:11: PM
- why are some fungi grouped under imperfect fungi
- glomus belongs to??
- what are zygospores? what is the fruiting body of basidiomycetes known as?
- Is dandruf a type of sporozoan ?.If so which is its spore stage?
- what is septate
- Define plasmogamy.
- Name a unicellular fungus.
- What is mycorrhiza?
- Name the group of fungi which are also known as sac fungi.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number