what are zygospores? what is the fruiting body of basidiomycetes known as?
Asked by sharmasanjay5161 | 13th May, 2020, 08:33: PM
Zygospore is a thick-walled spore of some algae and fungi that is formed by union of two similar sexual cells, usually serves as a resting spore, and produces the sporophytic phase.
The fruiting body of basidiomycetes is known as basidia.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 14th May, 2020, 11:33: AM
- why are some fungi grouped under imperfect fungi
- glomus belongs to??
- fungi show external fertilization it means outside the body
- Is dandruf a type of sporozoan ?.If so which is its spore stage?
- what is septate
- Define plasmogamy.
- Name a unicellular fungus.
- What is mycorrhiza?
- Name the group of fungi which are also known as sac fungi.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number