Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th Aug, 2014, 10:43: AM
Hyphae are long, slender, thread-like bodies of fungi.
Answered by | 6th Aug, 2014, 12:43: PM
- Is dandruf a type of sporozoan ?.If so which is its spore stage?
- what is septate
- Define plasmogamy.
- Name a unicellular fungus.
- What is mycorrhiza?
- Name the group of fungi which are also known as sac fungi.
- Write the name of fungi which is used extensively in genetic work.
- Give any two examples of insectivorous plants.
- Why are deuteromycetes called imperfect fungi?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number