Construct a parallelogram ABCD in which AB = 6 cm, BC = 4.5 cm and diagonal AC = 6.8 cm.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 5th Dec, 2013, 03:04: AM
Steps of Construction:
(i) Draw AB = 6 cm.
(ii) With A as centre and radius 6.8 cm, draw an arc.
(iii) With B as centre and radius 4.5 cm draw another arc, cutting the previous arc at C.
(iv) Join BC and AC.
(v) With A as centre and radius 4.5 cm, draw an arc.
(vi) With C as centre and radius 6 cm draw another arc, cutting the previously drawn arc at D.
(vii) Join DA and DC.
ABCD is the required parallelogram.
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2013, 05:04: AM
- show that the following two angle congruent by ASA congruence by oxiom
- Q.21 Construct a quadrilateral ABCD in which AB = 3.4cm , BC = 3cm, CD = 3.7cm DA = 4cm and diagonal AC = 5cm. Q.22 Construct a parallelogram PQRS, in which PQ = 5.1cm, PS = 4.2cm and diagonal QS = 6cm. Q.23 Diagonal PR of a rectangle is 6cm. If angle between the diagonals is 30°. Construct the rectangle PQRS Q.24 Construct a square whose diagonal is 8cm. Q.25 Construct a rhombus BEST whose diagonals BS and ET are 6cm and 9cm respectively.
- area of triangle = ?
- Construct a parallelogram in which the adjacent sides are 4 cm and 3 cm and included angle is 60°.
- Construct a parallelogram, one of whose sides is 5.2 cm and whose diagonals are 6 cm and 6.4 cm.
- Construct a parallelogram whose diagonals are of length 5.4 cm and 6.2 cm and an angle between them is 70°.
- Draw a parallelogram ABCD in which AB = 5 cm, AD= 4 cm, and the perpendicular distance between AB and CD is 3 cm.
- Construct a parallelogram with AD=4cm, AB=AD+0.3cm and BD =6.8cm. Also, write the steps of construction.
- Construct a parallelogram with 5.2cm and 4.7cm as lengths of adjacent sides and 7.6cm as the length of the diagonal connecting these given sides. Also, write the steps of construction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number