Asked by | 29th Feb, 2008, 05:02: PM
During chlorophyll testing the plant is kept in sunlight so that it can prepare glucose and later on kept in dark to destarch the plant.
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 03:41: PM
- State true or false, if false rewrite the correct statement: The pH of the guard cells increase during daytime.
- Do as directed: 1.two memberanes which divide cochlea inti 3 parts. 2.isotonic and hypertonic (ratio of solute and solvents) 3.pineal body and hypothalamus(difference in position in brain) 4.monocytes are scavangers(T/F) 5.photosynthesis occurs in mosses(T/F) 6.radiant energy os converted into chemical energy during photosynthesis(T/F).
- Name the following : 1) The kind of plastids found in mesophyll cells of leaf 2) The compound which stores energy in the cells 3) The part of chloroplast where the dark reaction of photosynthesis takes place
- What is the shape of the shape of guard cell present in the stomata
- In flowering plants,in which form is the food produced during photosynthesis,transported to its different parts?
- What is the source of carbon dioxide for aquatic plants?
- what is variegated plant ? give one example.
- what is the process of conversion of atp to adp in phothosynthesis known as??
- Name the following 1. first stable product of photosynthesis? 2. immediate product of photosynthesis?
- Role of Photosynthesis in Plant to maintain Biogeochemical cycle.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number